Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Well, well, well...

Let's just say life can change dramatically over the course of (almost) a year...for me at least! Well...to make a long story short, the school thing is officially a no go. Decided to spend that money on my business and the personal endeavors I've got in the works, which I will DEFINITELY be keeping you up on.

...I also got into a really horrible car accident 11 days after I moved back to my hometown. I (thankfully) am alive and kicking! Recovering and taking all that comes with it...including a complete re-evaluation of who I am and what I want from this life. So, what is that, you may ask?

Well, I can say that I've done a lot of half-hearted, floaty artist things...but everything that has happened to me has placed me squarely back inside my body, and made me ultra-focused on my goals. I've spent the last eight months having to think long and hard about those goals. I can tell you guys that I have a lot of things all laid out and I will bring them to life...and hopefully if all goes relatively well you will all be involved...but that, my dears...is a whole other post. So excited! :))

P.S. Even BIGGER things are poppin' now! You'll never believe where I'm hanging out on Wednesday...




No comments:

Post a Comment